留学生代写|Assignment代写 - CSCC46 Social and Information Networks
• Your work must be your own.
• These problems require thought, but do not require long answers. Please be as concise as possible.
• This assignment is due by 2pm on Thursday, October 29. You may use up to two flex days to submit
the assignment late, meaning the hard deadline after which no late assignments will be accepted is
2pm Saturday, October 31.
• Your assignment must be typed; handwritten assignments will not be marked. You may use any wordprocessing software you like (many academics use LaTeX). Figures can either be drawn electronically,
or you may hand-draw, take pictures, and include them as images in your submission. Whatever
word-processing you choose, please submit in PDF format.
• All assignments must be submitted electronically on MarkUs (see the course webpage for the MarkUs
link). Well before the due date, try submitting with MarkUs. You can submit an empty file as a
placeholder, and then submit a new version of the file later by using the “Replace” column. Check
that you have submitted the correct version of your file by downloading it from MarkUs.